12.7.12

PRESENTS FROM ABROAD

This week is just perfect... It has started with an excursion for 3 days as I have told you in the previous post... And after when I came in Wednesday I found in home 2 family friends from
 St. Petersburg of Russia... I knew that they will come but even like that it was a beautiful surprise... And here is my present, as every one knew I have obsession with magazine as I make a collection from magazines around all the world, they buy me my lovely magazines -marie claire and ofcourse Vogue-.. And There was two as well interested present as this absolutely gorgeous pyramide with my zodiac and a book where the book's heroes is in statuε in St. Petersburg, which I will absolutely visit this year.... And not to forget that this week will finish even more amazing than it started as I will have my birthday party in Saturday... So happy... Is the best summer ever...



Thank you for your time...!!! :)  Kisses.. :* 

2 comments: