6.10.12

YESTERDAY LIVE


It was a beautiful day.... lalalala... As says the song of U2... :) The last two weeks I have moved out to an other city because of my studies in university where I study interpreting and translation and I have also win one week ago a scholarship in an american college where I'll study journalism... And I have arrived
just yesterday to my home town... I saw my family and my friends... So happy to see them again.. I miss them all to much.... These two weeks in the new city was such a beautiful experience, new house, new people everything new and fresh but always in something new you search for something old and acquaintance... And in my case this was my close friends and my parents... And here are some photos from our yesterday night out... 



Thank you for your time...!!! :)  Kisses.. :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment