8.6.13

Wild Cat...


Some times I just get bored in my apartement and then all the crazy ideas or inspirations come to my
mind.. A day like the one I just described was the day I decided in the midle of a night to go out and wear something more "kitty".. Here is an outfit inspired by a cat, but an ordinary cat, a wild cat... hahahhaha... Let's get wild.. ;) Have a look in these photos and tell me your opinion..

Μερικές φορές απλά βαριέμαι στο διαμέρισμα μου και τότε όλες οι τρελές ιδέες και εμπνεύσεις έρχονται στο μυαλό μου.. Μια μέρα σαν κι αυτή που μόλις σας περιέγραψα ήταν η μέρα που αποφάσισα στη μέση της νύχτας να βγω έξω και να φορέσω κάτι πιο "γατούλα"... Εδώ είναι ένα ρούχο εμπνευσμένο από μια γάτα, αλλά όχι μια συνηθισμένη γάτα, μια αγριόγατα... hahahhaha... Ας αγριεψουμε... ;) Ρίξτε μια ματιά σε αυτές τις φωτογραφίες και πείτε μου τη γνώμη σας...


love how long is my hair.. <3 td="">
Thank you for your time...!!! :)  Kisses.. :*

2 comments:

  1. Your side face is charming!Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete